AACC Business Seminar: Maximizing Social Media for Your BusinessName: AACC Business Seminar: Maximizing Social Media for Your BusinessDate: March 13, 2013Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDTWebsite: http://www.AndersonAreaChamber.orgRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
Every business and organization can take advantage of the free social and digital networking tools that exist today to assist with marketing efforts and developing a relationship with clients and customers. The key is how to go about integrating these powerful tools into your marketing mix in a strategic and measurable way in order to see return on investment of your time and budget.
Join social media strategist and former P&G marketer, Michelle Beckham-Corbin as she takes the class from possibilities to execution steps. Register early as space is limited. We will be in the large conference room of the Anderson Area Chamber of Commerce located in the Anderson Center on Five Mile Road.
- Overview of Current Trends in Digital Marketing
- Discussion of the key Social Media platforms that any business can use
- Overviews on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and more
- Learn the importance of Online Branding
- Learn how to create a Strategic Social Media Marketing Plan for your business
- Learn how to integrate social media platforms into your overall marketing program
- Learn why setting objectives and measures (analytics) are important to your ROI
- Question & Answer Session
Presenter: C3. Creating Connections Consulting